Accessibility statement – The Pulse Group
The Pulse Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Efforts to support accessibility
The Pulse Group takes the following measures to ensure accessibility:
- Accessibility is part of our internal policies.
- Continual accessibility training is provided for employees.
Current accessibility standard of the site:
Current content conformance status:
Fully conformant: the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
Accessibility of this site relies on the following technologies to work:
The Pulse Group assessed the accessibility of this site using the following method(s):
- Self-evaluation: the site was evaluated internally by the company or organization.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of this site. Please contact us via one of the following methods:
- Phone: +263 8677 006 081
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Postal Address: 15 Borgward Road, Msasa, Harare,Zimbabwe
We aim to respond to feedback within 1 Business Day.